vineri, 1 august 2008

New Toy feat. Blue Mood

This is the very first post I write on my new laptop, the one meant to be my toy for my college years. It is ....somehow protected and educated, maybe a bit too open-minded, so that I've already caught some viruses. It has done its job well so far, grace to its lovely battery that keeps it awake for at least five hours (wireless). You may say I am not interested in basic technique features, well, I am, but all that count right now it's its Silver Blue Color( Sssh, I don't want to pamper it from the very beginning). In fact, some other things are turning blue for me. Both Jacobs' and Mercator's hallmarks are blue, and so are my expectations and my mood.
New month, new plans and dreams. I got used to wake up pretty late, but this is what my fellows advised me to do in my last holiday at "mama-acasa". It is nice to observe others' home sick au derriere, trying to imagine myself on the verge of depression with plenty of chores for the next week. Besides this, the quote of the day is : "Out of the three things a student needs to survive at Jacobs( sleep, high academic achievement and social life), he/she can get only two of them".
So, I intensively use my right for leisure activities before the cruel 25th.

Niciun comentariu: